What Is Coaching?
Coaching is a partnership between a coach and a client for the purpose of producing extraordinary and fulfilling results for the client. Generally, a client will hire a coach when he or she has a goal or objective to be achieved, be it personal or professional. Coaching uses a dialogue process to move the client forward to the accomplishment of the client’s desired outcome. Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their knowledge, improve their performance and enhance the quality of their lives.
Certified coaches are trained to listen and observe, to customize their approach to the client’s needs and to elicit solutions and strategies from the client. Coaches believe that the client is naturally creative and resourceful. The coach’s role, therefore, is to bring out the strengths, capabilities, creativity, and resourcefulness of the client in order to facilitate the achievement of desired goals or objectives.
How It Works
People hire a coach to produce extraordinary results in their personal or professional lives. Coaches work with individuals or groups of people to help them achieve goals or desired outcomes.
Through the coaching process the client can:
- gain clarity around goals and objectives
- set goals
- take actions
- gain greater awareness around individual choices
Great! What’s next?
If you’re serious about changing and jump starting your life — NOW is the best time to:
- Get focused on what really matters
- Create new possibilities and develop innate potential
- Identify the gaps between what is and what could be
- Develop a compelling action plan
- Identify and remove barriers
- Celebrate change and transformation!